Selected recent media:
- An article in the New York Times titled, "Britain Aims to Close Gender Gap with Transparency and Shame" by Liz Alderman, discussed my research with Jake Rosenfeld (4/5/2018).
- Research with Jake Rosenfeld and Jennifer Laird on the decline of unions and pay stagnation was cited in an article in the New York Times (2/1/2018).
- Chalkbeat Colorado (6/21/2017) and the Denver Post (6/22/2017) covered my research with Betheny Gross on the limits of public transit in expanding access to a city's highest-rated schools; Chalkbeat also reported on a related report from the Urban Institute to which I contributed (3/21/2017).
- Jake Rosenfeld and I wrote about the share of union households voting for Trump in the 2016 election in a blog post for OnLabor (4/11/2017; reposted by Daily Kos; covered by Politico).
- An article in the New York Times discussed research on wage transparency with Jake Rosenfeld (4/7/2017).
- I published a blog post on the geography of educational opportunity in Newark, NJ, with Michael DeArmond (3/29/2017; reposted by EdNext).
- The Society Pages highlighted my research with Betheny Gross on school choice (2/16/2017).
- Former Vice President Joe Biden cited research on labor unions with Jake Rosenfeld and Jennifer Laird (9/1/2016).